General & Preventive Services
Why is it so important to see your general dentist at least twice a year? Prevention. It really is that simple. Your regular visits give your general dentist the ability to spot problems early on, or even prevent them from occurring, saving you time and possibly costly dental treatments down the road.
When you visit us for your comprehensive exam, here’s what you can expect:
- Digital X-rays and intraoral photographs
- A thorough examination of your teeth
- Screening for oral cancer
- TMJ and bruxism analysis
- Periodontal analysis for signs of gingivitis or periodontal disease
- Consultation and professional cleaning with our hygienist
- Treatment planning consultation if necessary
Each of these measures helps us help you by keeping your smile healthy. Recent research points to a powerful mouth-body connection, showing that a clean mouth can help you keep your heart strong and your mind sharp. Regular visits to your general dentist should become part of the healthy lifestyle and fitness routine you create for yourself and your family.
Larry Murphy DDS. All rights reserved. Site proudly designed and hosted by Big Sky Internet Design